Power The Grid
Level 3 available now for patrons (also on this page as a downloadable file) at:
Power the Grid is a real-time-strategy tycoon game that simulates the power grid. Control multiple power-plants, manage resources and invest in renewable energies, all this while supplying the energy demand.
Chat with the developer and supporters at https://discord.gg/WARw<wbr>FRM
Support this game on Patreon and enjoy:
- Patreon exclusive game builds with more content/technologies/features
- The chance to vote on development choices
- Future Steam or Crowdfund credits (equal to your support)
- Patron exclusive development progress posts
I am self taught game developer and student of energy and environment. I have been developing this game that I dream about for the past 2 years, now it is ready to play!
With your support I'll able to dedicate full time to this project and expand my team so the game gets developed faster.
Power the Grid is a strategy game where you manage the electric grid by operating different power-plants, managing resources and investing in renewable sources.
Do you've got what it takes to be an energy manager?
Please leave your rating/feedback below and help shape the development of this game!
Music by Kevin MacLeod, Danger Storm, Secrets of the Schoolyard. Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
https://incompetech.com/ (Kevin MacLeod Website)
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Strategy, Educational, Simulation|
|Tags||City Builder, Difficult, Futuristic, Isometric, Ludum Dare, Real-Time, Real time strategy, Tycoon|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Ludum Dare, Twitter, Support, Community|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version v7.0.1 Released!34 days ago
- Game Update v7.0.045 days ago
- New Levels!Mar 10, 2019
- Version v0.6.0.2Oct 20, 2018
- Version v0.6.0.0Oct 03, 2018
- v0.5.5 ReleasedMay 20, 2018
- Version 0.5.3 Released - New Game ModeMar 22, 2018
- Version 0.4.6 ReleasedFeb 12, 2018